View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Admiral

Good Morning kids!!!!!

Kat nice video!

Ok here is my review that I posted on the RCCL boards. I'll have pictures up shortly.

Quote:
Just off Liberty of the Seas. What a wonderful wonderful excellent cruise.

Precruise stayed at Hampton Inn airport I can't say enough good things about this hotel. The rate was only $100. with taxes. The rooms were super clean and quiet. Free breakfest in the morning and juice drinks all day long. Also used the hotel pool and whirlpool. There was also a supermarket and CVS right across the street so we picked up some food for dinner and ate in the room. CVS came in handy because my son had an earache so I walked across the street and got him meds.
Enough about the hotel!

Took the hotel shuttle to the ship at 11am at $10. per person. 11am I was pulling out of the hotel parking lot at 11:45 I was already sitting at the windjammer.
This was the fastest embarkation I have ever experienced.

The staff on board were all wonderful. The shows were great 2 production shows, 2 comedy, 1 juggler, the ice show was outstanding.
The promenade parade was great along with the 70's party at the promenade.

Best of all for all the nonsmoking Bolero's latin dance lovers the section by the bar/band/dance floor is now nonsmoking! Smokers now have the other section opposite of the band/bar/dance floor.
Bolero's is my favorite spot. And the Liberty's Bolero's band is Salsa Magic the best latin band in the fleet.

There was always so much stuff going on that I had to miss a few things.
I missed the quest and the adults only midnight comedy show.
The cruise director Allen Brooks was funny however Rich Spacey is still my all time favorite.
For all you that know RCCL very own Adrian "Bad Ass" he is now on the Independence and will be on Oasis.
There were more then 1500 kids on board
The flowrider line was always very long so I only did it once.

There were a big group of latino families cruising for their daughters 15th birthday. It is a cultural thing to have a big celebration for the girls 15th birthday. The girls all dressed up with white gowns and crowns one nite. They also had a few private parties during the week I was invited to one of them and I had a blast. There was on open bar and dancing to the band Salsa Magic.

I enjoyed both Concierge lounges the one for Diamond members and the one for cruisers with suite cabins. I'll be a Diamond member after my next cruise.

Went to the bridge for the sailaway from Labadee that was fun. The captain, Co captain and 5 other officers were there. I got to sit in the Captains chair.

The ports were San Juan, St. Maarten and Labadee. In San Juan it was raining but I had no plans to leave the ship anyway. Labadee was beautiful as always and was very sunny and hot.

Was a judge in the sexy legs mens contest. Alot of fun.
And of course I was in the end of the week video.

Also attended the repeaters gathering and C&A gathering. Alot of talk on the Oasis. This ship will be very high in demand.

Seas days were great but the chair hogs were hogging by 9am all chairs were taken. Nobody sitting in them just personal stuff on the chair. However finding a chair was never an issue for me I informed the staff on day 1 where I wanted to sit and they made sure a chair was reserved for me when I got to the pool.

Thank you to everyone on the Liberty that treated me like a queen!
And a shout out to RCCL top guys Adam and Richard for having the best ships out there.
I can't wait for my next RCCL cruise!

Pictures will be posted in the Gallery shortly.

Vision Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas