View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Admiral

Default Re: NEEDED: NEW YEARS TRAVEL PARTNER :-)

Greetings from Texas:

Sound like some common interest in geography to visit and I'm all about travel, ships, and diving. Just back today from teaching snorkeling with 11 scouts over at San Solomon Spring in West Texas (Balmorhea State Park).

I'm scheduled for 2 cruises this year - a 3 day in October and a 16 day in November but may have to pass on the November cruise due to scouting committments. Might have free time late this year if I don't cruise November.

BTW, how's your time October 15-18? HAL Eurodam to HMC and the Bahamas. Snorkel at HMC to check the reef balls and dive the Bahamas?

New Years - hmmm...cold weather in Florida brings in the manatees and there might be some deals in Cozumel?

What part of California are you in? Cold or warm water diver? What skill level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qluv2scubadive

Hello Fellow Travelers!

I am a 45 yr. old single female who loves to travel. I am looking for a person who can share the expenses on trips in the future. Male or Female-No strings attached. Paying double occupancy puts a BIG kink in my happiness! lol
I travel frequently and really want to revisit Egypt, Turkey,Italy and Middle East. I REALLY want to go back next summer. However, first up-New Years! I don't care where we go...as long as it is not too expensive-I am open from Dec 26th to Jan 4th.

I also LOVE to Scuba Dive...
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas