Thread: Hedonism III
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Beginner

I've been to Hedonism III at least 5 times for a week to 10 days each time. Yes, there is a nude area, a prude area, and a clothing optional area.

People of all shapes & sizes go there (even the nude area). Yes, there are some Barbie & Ken types, but not the majority. I've met people from all walks of life there, including doctors, lawyers, elementary school teachers, accountants, computer people, farmers, carpenters, factory workers, etc.

You do NOT have to submit to a medical exam!!!

If you are open-minded, you will have a great time! All you can eat & drink, including premium liquors are included in your pass. There is no tipping allowed, so your day pass ticket pays for everything.

If you want to party, go to the nude pool immediately. Noone is looking at you, don't worry about it. When everyone else is nude, it's no big deal. The rest of the resort is usually pretty boring. Don't stand around with your clothes on, staring at people. This will get you ostracized immediately. Just bite the bullet & lose your clothes right away. Noone will know if this is your 1st time unless you tell them. The clothing optional pool (also known as the Quad pool because it is surrounded by 4 buildings of hotel rooms) can be fun at times.

Yes, you may be approached by people in the "Lifestyle" (swingers). They are very nice people and are very polite about being told, "Sorry, I'm not into that." Some weeks there are more Lifestylers there than others. Some weeks, there are none. They "take over" the resort in January, so if you're not interested, and are offended by it, I wouldn't go at that time of year. Security guards roam the area often and put a stop to any behavior that gets too carried away, especially during the day.

If you have any more questions about going to "Hedo" I will be happy to answer them & dispel any other myths that are floating around.