View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2008, 09:59 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to richluv4u
Default Fishing

Kenish My son and I are leaving out of Seattle on July 6th on the Star Princess. I did put out a roll call out but nobody has reply or they don't know about these boards. I see that you are in the same ports as we are. So are you a single dad or mom? Do have a question, I will be in Skagway and looking for extra person to go fishing with. I have a company that is willing to pick us up from Skagway and takes us out Hailbut fishing and Salmon for 199 each. He also mentioned that he would drop us off in haines if we like or back to skagway. My other back up plan is take the fast ferry over to Haines and I have a rental car waiting for me so we can go sightseeing. Let me know if you would be intersted.
Hi Im a 43yr old Female looking for last minute cruise For June 6th to the 14th. Haven't booked anything yet. Wanted to find cabin mate first to share cost. Would prefer female, but would consider a male.

Have been on two cruise prior and my last one was to Alaska this time last year in May. If your intersted please let me A.S.A.P