View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:13 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&J
ok, I guess my confusion is that RCCL will email me my cruise docs....right? I printed my setsail pass from their web site & it is only 1 page. I just looked at the "sample" cruise docs & it's 19 pages. So, I guess I just have to be patient and wiat for the email.
The SetSail Pass is not part of your e-docs. If you paid your cruise off (I assume you did otherwise you couldn't print your SetSailPass) you either get your e-doc info via e-mail. It usually is just a reminder with a link to your e-docs. Or you can go to "My Cruises" and go to your cruise (much like the "SetSail Pass" and there is a tab where it says 'Cruise Documentation'. Your e-docs should be available there. If you have selected documents by mail earlier or this is your default then there is no link.

You can always call RCI reservation and tell them to send you the link the the e-docs. They can do that usually right on the phone.

The last pages on the e-docs are your luggage tags. I would use full size self-adhesive printing paper for the last page or so. Just cut them out and you can stick then around your luggage just like regular tags.

Happy sailing to you.