View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylroy
They didn't count my first couple off cruises - the last of those couple being 1980 (and I had a picture). However......I have since then been on several and my next one is the 'platinium' cruise! YIPEE!!!! The silver card!! With perks (I'm gonna love the laundry perk!)
I just left my first Platinium cruise. Platinium rocks!!! There are so many perks that it is almost too much attention.

The one perk I didn't use was the laundry service. It was only a 4 day cruise and my cruise clothes are very bright and colorful and I didn't know what temperature they wash in and how much care they take in getting the clothes clean. Hence, I just didn't bother with the laundry service. However, the Platinum debarkation perk was awesome. I left my cabin at 7:30 to go to the main theater to meet other Platinium self-debarkators. I was walking down the street away from the ship at 7:50. In fact, once I walked out of my cabin, I literally never stopped moving except for the 15 seconds it took for Customs to scan my passport. Same deal with embarkation.

Platinum rocks!!!!!

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)