Originally Posted by mehawk
Carnival is VIP.
After 10 cruises you become platinum right? From Carnival's website:
Platinum cardholders are entitled to the following shipboard benefits and features:
* Petit fours and/or canapés delivered to cabin one evening
* Personalized stationery
* A special Carnival logo item
* Guaranteed dining times and supper club reservations
* Complimentary $20 entry fee into blackjack tournament
* Spa Carnival priority reservations and complimentary treatment upgrade
* Complimentary wash and fold laundry service
* Priority tender boarding
* Priority embarkation and debarkation
Additionally, a fully staffed concierge desk for Platinum cardholders has been established at the purser’s information desk aboard every Carnival ship. A dedicated phone line is available fleetwide, as well.
Special luggage tags indicating guests are “Carnival Concierge Club” members are included in guests’ cruise documents. “Carnival Concierge Club” members also receive a special Welcome Aboard letter from Carnival President and CEO Bob Dickinson detailing the exclusive amenities and privileges available during their cruise.