View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Beginner

Hello!

We went to Universal Orlando In April during a school break time and only had to wait for one ride for more than 10 minutes (Jimmy Neutron- was about 30 min wait). I REFUSED to pay that much for those express passes. Disney doesn't even charge for theirs!! We went to Universal back about 4 years ago and the express passes were free! We spent about 15 minutes trying to figure out how to get them- when they finally sent me into the store at the mummy ride and she told me how much they were I couldn't believe it. She said many people complained and I should file a complaint so maybe they would stop charging. The only way around it is if you are a guest at one of their properties, so next time we plan to stay at one of their hotels for at least one night I guess! If you are only going to be there for 6 hours I would maybe try to hit your favorite rides first and see how it goes and then judge your time- then purchase them if you must. We were there just before the Simpsons ride opened but from what I heard it is exactly the same as Back to the future but just different graphics! Don't miss the Mummy though- that is one of the most amazing rides anywhere. Good Luck!

Debbie