View Single Post
  #45 (permalink)  
Old July 23rd, 2008, 05:54 PM
Mike M's Avatar
Mike M Mike M is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: You're Looking At Me
Posts: 24,360

If you want to travel get a passport or a passport card. I won't support an EDL or "REAL" ID. Sorry, but it's one step closer to "May I see your papers".

I have no problem with "special" documentation to travel outside the country but not for a national ID for inside the country.

Take care,
Cruisemates Community Leader/Moderator

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Reply With Quote