View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2005, 07:05 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to LGriggs548
Default Re: Rome to Ft. Lauderdale on Liberty.. U OUT THERE??

Hello all,

Well I posted the other day but obviously did something wrong since I don't see it here. Guerry and I will be on this cruise too and are really looking forward to it. After a tiring month or so of packing, house hunting, unpacking and getting settled in a new state we are really ready for this!

Thanks Tweety for keeping the posters updated on the fact we are going. We won't be able to arrive until Sunday morning. Something about a new job and a new boss not wanting to give more time than originally agreed upon for this trip. The nerve of him! We are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones too. Cruisemates cruises are our very favorite thing to do in life.

We are hoping to be at the hotel with some of the gang. Have contacted the company doing the pre cruise and are awaiting a response. Hopefully, we can do dinner or something the night before. Would love to have more time in Rome so I could go to Naples and visit where we used to live but it just won't work this time.

Looking forward to seeing all of you and love reading the posts regarding this or any cruise.

See ya all soon!
Linda