Thread: Entry denied?
View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Admiral

Ferrangi when you said "my thongs" I wasn't thinking shoes and I was wondering now the dining room staff was checking that. But then you said (flip flops) so I got it. Okay I found the low down on hats for men.
http://artofmanliness.com/2008/03/01...-back-the-hat/
Hat Etiquette
In adopting the hat as your signature piece, you must also accept the responsibility of hat etiquette. Often ignored, hat etiquette will show that your uniqueness extends not only to you choice of headwear, but to your manners as well.

Promptly remove your hat upon entering an elevator, restaurant, or someone’s home. Never wear your hat during a meal.
Touch the brim of your hat lightly when greeting a friend.
Raise the hat by the crown when meeting a female friend in public.
Remove your hat during the national anthem and place it over your heart.

For the ladies http://www.hatsbyhazel.com/ladies_hat_etiquette.php
Ladies hat etiquette differs greatly from men's hat etiquette. The following tips will help you avoid a faux pas when you step out in style!

(The following etiquette only applies to ladies hats, not baseball caps or men’s hats)

It is appropriate for ladies to wear their hats inside a church.

It is appropriate for a lady to wear a hat into a theatre. She may leave it on during the show unless it blocks the vision of those behind her.

It is appropriate for a lady to leave their hat on when indoors and during the National Anthem. However, if she is wearing a baseball cap, or men's style hat, it should be removed.
I like this hat.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994