Thanks Case! I'm definitely flexible on the timing and totally willing to wait for an early afternoon departure. We could stay at Pack Creek for 4+ hours and still be back in Juneau well before the ship departs. If you know of any other way for me to find plane-mates, I'd greatly appreciate it. At this point, if I haven't heard from anyone prior to our cruise departure on 22AUG, I will try to corral a couple from our ship or take our chances once we arrive in Juneau.