View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2005, 09:57 AM
clem

Default Re: Re: Seeking Any Carnival Triumph Info

Firsty,

I have sailed on the exact cruise you are going on, 3 years ago. My experience with St. John....it's an old town! Not much to see or do...I'd spend my time on the ship next time. Halifax is beautiful...we took a Harbor Hopper tour. This excursion was fully booked on the cruise, so we thought we couldn't do it. But as we got off the ship, there is a tourism booth. We stopped there and asked about it, the lady called over to the tour company, and got us on a tour very easily. This tour is on a vehicle that goes both on land and in water, so you can see the sights of the city, as well as the harbor.
The Triumph is a nice ship, and we had no complaints. The service, food, and shows were all wonderful. The seas may get a little rough in the Atlantic like they did for us...but it only lasted a few hours. Sea Bands are the key to survivng that!
Sailing out of NYC is an awesome sight. But sailing back in early in the morning is something you should never miss. The skyline at dawn is definitely worth getting up early to see!
Id' be glad to answer any more of your questions!!!