View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old August 25th, 2008, 04:49 AM
jmel21's Avatar
jmel21 jmel21 is offline
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 114

Carnival and RCI do not have a form. You will need a notarized letter signed by one of the parents authorizing you to travel with the child. You will also need the letter to state that you are authorized to make decisions on medical care should an unforseen accident occur. You must have the letter notarized!!!
Reply With Quote