View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2008, 02:34 PM
lfgaynor lfgaynor is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 516

All great advice -- yes, you'll need a letter from parents authorizing you can travel the child as well as letter re medical treatment. Also, make a copy of the child's insurance card to bring with you.

Smooth sailing,
Luisa Frey
Family Cruise Editor
Reply With Quote