View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Admiral

For fun at night on the decks or in shows or as nightlights in the cabin. Kiddos just seem to have fun with them and they are cheap thrills.<g>

In night diving we also use them for nightlights/marker lights.

Where are you dragging your poor 4YO off to? My son is now 13 and has been dragged everywhere from the tops of pyramids to caves at the bottom of the sea.<g>

BTW just back from flying over to New Zealand and Australia for the Labor Day weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khsmith14
to divemaster -

what are the glow stick necklace/bracelet for? just for fun or something that i'm not thinking about? i will be cruising with DH and DS (4 years old) in october.

thanks!
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas