View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Admiral

Default Re: An update and a new round of "Hellos"!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGraycie
I had posted a while back about a cruise I had planned to surprise my daughter with in March of this year. That trip, sadly, never happened, but I am still hanging on to hope that we will take our first cruise soon! I am still an avid board reader, and as always, you guys have such great advice. The more I read on here, the more it seems that Jan. or Feb. is a GREAT time to cruise. I live in SC so our Winters are never brutal, but getting away from the blah winter weather would be so fantastic!

My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary in April of '09, so maybe I can talk him into a cruise.........just several months early.

Anywho, this was basically just a "Hi wonderful people" post! Have a great evening....well...morning here on the East Coast.
Hope Hanna misses you in SC and everybody else. Hopefully IKE dies at sea as well. Hate those hurricanes! :evil:
SC is a very neat state....great people. In a country of cookie cutter cities, Charleston still retains a personality of her own. She-crab soup! :o

Read and post cruise reviews

Read and post cruise reviews
/ticker.png">