View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks Grandy. My e-mail went through, and she is ready and waiting for us to put a group together.

If anyone is on the Star Princess on th October 11th sail date, and want to get join in with my group with Rosie, let me know.

Here's her e-mail message. Looks like we'll get a big bang for our buck. If you are interested, please post.

Thanks

PJ

Hi PJ, thank you very much for requesting my services, I would love to tour you around my beautiful home and town which is ACAPULCO, Iam still available for this date, in case you would like to book me, I do not have any passengers yet, I am the tour company in other words it is only me, and sometime when I have may passengers I ask for some help either to my partner or my cooworkers, color of my van is: beige almost white, a/c van up to 14 passengers, pick up time you decide on that, the tour will last between 5 to 6 hours, prices: 2 to 4 passengers 200dlls. 6 passengers 45 dlls. per person, 8 passengers 40 dlls. per person, 10 or more 35 dlls. per person, about been out there all day long no problem, with me only solutions, i f you have any more questions please E-mail me to dew_days@hotmail.com, thank you very much Rosie
1995 Carnival Sensation
1996 Carnivasl Holiday
1997 RCCL Legend of the Seas
1998 Carnival Facination
2000 Carnival Celebraton
2001 Carnivasl Triumph
2002 Carnival Spirit
2003 and 2004 Conquest (2004 bingo winner)

2000 Carnival Celebration