View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2008, 04:48 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Radcrow...

I really, really applaud you for facing the truth about your debt crisis.

I have a close relative who is 63 and over $1,000,000 in debt. I'll bet yours doesn't even come close!

And her problem is that she cannot admit she has a problem. We have tried to help her for years, and all she does is accuse us of meddling and even harassment! It is the most frustrating thing I have ever encountered.

You are 27. We all know how the credit card companies target young people these days, often getting your overly committed to debt before you are even old enough to have a full-time job.

I truly believe you will recover because you are now self-aware. You will manage your debt and move on.

The best thing you can do is spend a few years concentrating on making money and paying down your debt. Then it will not be such a financial burden. (maybe I shouldn't dispense advice so freely, I don't know your situation) But in any case - I support and applaud your efforts.