Thread: Rome In Limo
View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2008, 01:38 PM
Passenger

Default Rome In Limo

I had a private tour with Rome in Limo on Tuesday, September 16, and our driver was Chris. He was a wonderful tour guide. We saw so much in a short time period and learned so much about Italy’s history. I can’t say enough about how terrific Chris was. He was so knowledgeable about every place we visited. He was lively and entertaining and just great!!! I will be happy to recommend your company to anyone that travels to Italy. It was affordable since we were able to get 8 people from our singles group to commit to taking the van. The van also was terrific, so comfortable. The service was top notch.

I can't imagine how we could have possibly seen as much in the short amount of time we had, especially if we had gone on our own or even a ship tour. Chris drove us right up to the front of everything, got us through the lines quickly without all the hassles, and was so safe in a city with crazy drivers. Chris seemed like he was a long time family friend showing us his wonderful country and wanting us to love it too, which we all did.

We were never bored and Chris was interesting and informative in a fun way. We paid extra to have a licensed guide to take us into the Vatican. What a value for the money! She, Katarina, was so warm and enthusiastic and taught us so much without it ever feeling like she was teaching us. We never would have been able to understand the things we were seeing with the scope that we did all because of her.

I was so sorry that we went with another tour company in Naples. The company was recommended by someone in our group and we had two Volkswagon vans and were not very comfortable. The driver didn’t speak unless you asked him a question and its very hard to ask a question when you don’t have a clue where you are. We also used ships tours and went to Pisa and then to Tuscany. I’m very sorry we did that also. The Pisa tour was okay but the Tuscany tour was terrible. We were supposed to see beautiful countryside but didn’t and they took us to a winery where they didn’t even show us the vineyards. I was very disappointed in it.
Sponsored Links