View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2008, 10:44 PM
Admiral

It is not that easy of a decision. My guy has done the falls, and been in the water with sharks, rays, manatees, dolphins and whales, and even climbed El Castile at age 5 - 10 cruises and not a scratch on him. The ex takes him on one and he comes back all cut up from tripping on uneven pavement.

There is a trail/stairs by the falls and it is possible to go from the top of the falls to the bottom and back without climbing.<possible solution>

That said you could also just do a plantation tour, but then some years back folks were robbed on one of those. So the safe decision can become the unsafe decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmom
Well you guys have convinced me. He's not going up on the Falls. I want to try to find something for everyone and would prefer not to split up the family for the day. Maybe another excursion for all of us but at the same time I'm feeling sad that the rest of the family would miss out on something wonderful.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas