Thread: corking fees
View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2008, 04:01 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlady
This is from the Carnival Cruise Line Ticket Contract:
http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_T..._contract.aspx
[i](f) Except as noted below, Guests are prohibited from bringing alcohol on Carnival’s vessels for on board consumption. However, at the beginning of the cruise during embarkation day only, guests 21 years and older may bring one bottle of wine or champagne per person on board. A $10 corkage fee per bottle will be charged should guests wish to consume this wine/champagne in the dining room, or a $14 corkage fee per bottle if consumed in the Supper Club. All alcohol, additional quantities of wine/champagne and excessive non-alcoholic beverages will be confiscated and discarded without compensation.
I have quoted directly from Carnival's website and I have attached the link. I know that Royal Carribean does not have this policy. Davyid please note this is Carnival and it's only WINE OR CHAMPAGNE not all booze. However, you can buy bottles of booze per cruise only from Carnival's Bon Voyage Department to be delievered to your room for your personal use. The charge is between $40-$60 depending on the type of booze.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994