View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Passenger

Hi Deb,
Gee, thanks for asking. Yes, three of us met-August, Peggy and myself met at Subway last week. We got to know each other a bit. I would gladly travel with either lady, and hope to do so in the future. Peggy is going on a Panama Canal trip on October 16, I think, and August is going on a 4 day cruise on October 18. We talked about a trip to the Mediterranean in the future. Peg and I talked about cabins with a low single supplement cost so we could cruise together but still have our own room. In fact, she found the Panama Canal cruise that is only $230 more for a single. I thought that concept was a great idea, and with so many of us searching out cruises, I think there is a good possibility we could find others like the one Peggy found.
Al, Bob and Tom as well as a lady from Hawaii whose email I lost, also expressed interest in cruising out of San Diego, Long Beach or LA and meeting up sometime. Their names are on this forum if you want to go back and look. Even though I didn't get to meet any of them, they all seemed like good people.
I am having knee replacement surgery on October 17. I'm watching cruises and people wanting roommates passing me by. It is so frustrating, but I know I'll be back soon, but not quite by Thanksgiving.
Stay in touch. Nancy