View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Cruise Maniac

[quote="peninsularoad"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by suedue
I just got home today from the Star and if anyone says they like the shrimp cocktail appetizer in the main dining rooms, they must not have any taste at all!!!!

Smitty

I took the star and I agree smitty! It was horrible, the food was bland and boring in its presentation.

The other thing I hated about the Star was that everytime I went to the pool, I had to go through the buffet to get there.

When I went, the virus had broken out, so, everytime I went to the pool or went back to my cabin, I was forced to wash my hands because you had to go through the buffett.

I hate those hand sanitisers and then they had a person chase you with a spray bottle on top of that!

It was annoying![/quote

I forgot to add, that because of the Virus, no one was allowed to get their own drinks or food at the buffet, so, the lines were long and service was slow. When I go to a buffet, I like to serve myself, I hate having to wait for someone to serve me and they had only one server per station, so, you had to wait for one person to make up his mind through each station!

Then, at the drink station, just to get a refill on water or tea was like a 5 minute ordeal and you know how small those glasses are all for a 5 minute wait cause they would only have one side of the drink station opened and manned by a person!