View Single Post
  #17 (permalink)  
Old October 7th, 2008, 03:19 PM
brad813 brad813 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,268

About the travel agent with experience, try and find one who is with a CLIA agency and is at least ACC certified. This means they have been through rigorous training through CLIA(Cruise Line International Association) to specifically be knowledgable about cruises. Go to CLIA's site, , to find a CLIA member agency near you. Btw, so you know CLIA is the official trade organization for the cruise lines and cruise agencies, and all of the mainstream lines are members.
Reply With Quote