View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Admiral

Default Re: All is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB
We just returned on Thursday from the Fantasy and all of the previous comments were VERY true. It was a horrible trip. The stabalizers were not working for the first two days. Our bed had to be stripped the first night due to soot that had fallen all over it from the air conditioner vent and it took over an hour and a half to get housekeeping to clean the mess. The sewer smell was overwhelming. I took multiple pictures of piles of trash and garbage just simply pushed over against the walls. We knew that we were in trouble when it took over 5 hours to process through and get onboard the ship. We were standing on the Lido deck when we pulled away from the dock after midnight. It was really crazy. I am waiting until Monday to call Carnival and ask for some sort of compensation. This ship was NOT ready for passengers!!! Thank goodness this was not our first cruise. If it had been our first it would have also been our LAST. This was not the normal Carnival standard. They should be ashamed. By the way....did they mention the fire on board???
There was a fire onboard???? What happend??? That is so many problems. Wow they really needed to cancel the first cruise and do more work. That is a really bad rep for Carnival and I love Carnival. Is it true that they water slide was overflowing on the deck below. If you have any pics please post. Yea the Fantasy is 18 years old. Can you believe it it doesn't really look that old, but a lot of people say it is starting to show its age.

Past Cruises:
Carnival Ecstasy (4 Day Baja Mexico) 2003
Carnival Pride (7 Day Mexican Riviera) 2007
Carnival Spirit (8 Day Exotic Mexican Riviera) 2007
Carnival Freedom (7 Day Western Caribbean) 2008
Carnival Elation (4 Day Baja Mexico) 2009
Carnival Spirit (7 Day Southbound Alaska) 2009