View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Default Re: Fun and Games with Norwegian?

Originally Posted by mosiegirl
We are debating between the Norwegian Bermuda cruise out of Boston or the Carnival Cruise to the Eastern Carribean out of New York.. I want Carnival but my husband wants Norwegian.. neither of us have cruised before, so this will be a first for our family. I was watching some youtube videos of Carnival cruises.. the waiters sing and dance in the dining room (love it !) and they play games and do line dancing on the pool deck (love it!).. do Norwegian Cruises have this much fun too? What fun would we be in for if we cruised with Norwegian?
No, many lines have stopped the dining room frolics..It used to a big thing, but as years went by people realized it actually interferred with the whole dining experience. If you think this is something that would appeal to you, go for Carnival. If you want a more relaxed experience with excellent friendly service and more dining choices go with NCL. Either way you will have a good time. To me cruising is an entire experience and not just singing waiters, to others these are the activities that they enjoy...

ncl, carnival, HAL, Costa, RCI, commodore,chamdres,celebrity,Princess