View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by funygirl
i am disappointed. I guess by the time i sail on Nov. 20 things will be better. I'm hopeful. I work in a business where compensation and customer service and satisfaction are absolutely key. In some ways, that can be good because no matter where I go and who i am with, I have become a more polite, generous and courteous and helpful person - at work or not. However, it's bad when it comes to going other places because I have such a higher expectation of the people serving me and the environment and just every aspect. So I was looking forward to great service, which i usually get on Carnival. I understand a few tweaks here and there but the carpet should have been done - brand new and pristine - not raggedy on a ship that I am sure 90% of cruisers KNOW has just been refurbished. Drink machines should work and the waterlides for goodness sake should be open and properly fiiunctioning NOT causing problems in other areas - after all that is a major part of the cruise for a lot people - swimming and hanging by the pool/slide area on at sea days. I am not trying to sound know it all and critical but let's face it as a customer embarking on a cruise that we have to pay for and especially not a first time cruise, we have high expectationd from such a reputable line. However, I have a feeling that Carnival will come up with a good compensation after this. They've got too.
You are still a month away....so things should be fine by the time you sail.

It was MUCH improved by the time we sailed on the second sailing.

So that gives me hope that it will get better and better until all is well!!

If it is Carnival and it floats....we have sailed it!

Hubby ... DIAMOND (every ship except the Carnivale)
Me ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale)
20 year old son ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale...he is the only DOUBLE Milestone under the age of 21)
24 year old son ... DIAMOND