View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Toddler cruising

Suggest in heat to use an umbrella stroller instead of carrying the kiddo and have a small umbrella for shade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greys
It was my experience that traveling on a cruise with a toddler is easy - until you get off the boat. Susana, my 3 year old is the sweetest thing and was easy to entertain on our cruise. Every time we got off the boat to walk around, we'd end up carrying her in the heat and she would fuss a lot. Most places aren't so kid friendly. We discovered this all day tour in Cozumel that was recommended by my parents. Started at 10 thirty and ended near four in the afternoon, just in time to get back on the cruise.
We had our own car, the kids were fed, she played with others on our stops and we had a blast! My parents booked through dunebuggytours@live.com
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas