View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Admiral

I love to go to the reunions. We had ours back in July. I was kidding with some of the guys that if they wanted to dye their hair, why dye it
white ??
I really enjoyed it--saw several people I hadn't seen since school. Yes, there were a couple of girls that I thought were the hottest things ever way back then--now I wonder how they could have changed so much ! Of course, I'm sure I haven't changed much at all !!
I have a few classmates I keep in touch with via e-mail but for the most part I rarely see any of them. Some I haven't seen since we graduated
and don't know what ever happened to them.
One lady that I have known since we were in first grade and was at the reunion passed away 3 days ago-- she had several medical problems--I'm glad she was able to come to the reunion, but very sad to learn that she has passed away.
So, I'm a firm believer in going to the reunions--one never knows whats in the cards.
We have lost 14 out of our class of 90-- a couple due to accidents, some to sickness and 2 of the guys in Vietnam so I attend them all. Not looking forward to getting older but we have them every 5 years and I'm looking forward to the next one already.