View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Secrets on Carnival Cruise Lines

Upgrades- I always book the cabin catagory that I like, and I then let my TA do the rest . All I do is wait for the good news. So far, I've always gotten a upgrade. I'm hoping oneday for a suite ! I've been close, but not yet !

Best place to sit:- I personally like to sit next to the windows, so I can watch the waves go by.( In the main dining room, thats not always possible.) But in the Aft dining room, ( where the buffet is ) you can do that.
Best place to eat : -For a good snack, try the pizza, and for a lite lunch, try the grill ,(both aft pool deck )The grill has some great hamburgers and hotdogs. The main dining room is always a good place to eat, and meet people.

If your getting a balcony room, the morning sunrises and the evening sunsets are wonderful. Theres nothing like it. If you are not getting a balcony, be sure to watch at least one sunrise and / or sunset. They look awhole lot different at sea.

The main thing is to relax and enjoy your cruise vacation. Leave all your daily stress at home.

Happy sailing;
david

Sensation- 09/24/2005
Conquest- 2003
Inspiration- 2001
Enchanted Isle- 1999