Originally Posted by Ericlj2772
1.The boat itself
2. San Juan, Puerto Rico
3. St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
5. Tortola, British V.I.
6. Nassau, Bahamas
7. Cruising Solo
Thanks for your help
1. Great boat - spent 14 days on the transatlantic last year. You will have a great time.
2. Great port. See the fort, great shopping and plenty other things to do.
3. Another great port. Costs me too many dollars because my wife likes shopping at Diamonds International, but not for diamonds. Take the tram up to Paradise Point. If a golfer, the course there is great.
4. Never been
5. Never been
6. Not my favorite port, but a nice area to walk around.
7. Having never cruised solo, I can't speak to this issue.
Best of luck