View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2008, 05:51 PM
Admiral

I crossed the atlantic ocean on the Carnival Freedom. It's a wonderful ship, people have said the design is too gaudy, I didn't find that to be the case. But maybe I just like gaudy.

The food was wonderful, the pay restuarant Sun King Supper Club is worth the extra money. The steak was melt in your mouth good. Also on deck 10 there is Fish and Chips that is wonderful.

The Shows Ticket to Ride and the Big Easy were terrific!! I also in enjoy Marcus Anthony if he is on your cruise go see him. He has a lot of interaction with the crowd and the man can sing. He sings Motown hits.

We had a balcony on Deck Eight verandah cabin 8412. We were right under the lido deck and we didn't hear any noise. But that was probably because I was out making noise. It was easy to get to Lido Buffet for breakfast. We booked an 8A gty and were up graded slightly to an 8D putting us higher on the ship. We did the cabin crawl and I got to see a 9A Premium Balcony it was on a corner so it was either 8448 or 8455 these are great rooms the balconies are huge. If you have the money you can book that.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994