View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Familiar Face

Default 28F seeking outgoing cruise companion for week of Mar 7 - 15

Me.

I'm 28, grad student, and currently stuck in the great frozen north (i.e. VT). And as I look out my window I see falling snow, the lake freeze and the temperature drop below zero, my mind drifts to warm tropical locations. I very much think that I will need a cruise (not just to save my sanity from the immense course work) to thaw out soon.

You.
I'd like to find someone(s) who want to travel this late winter. Preferably social and outgoing.Active Persons who like to do all the activities on the ship (not just sunbathing on deck or beach when at port). Foodies are definately welcome (cause 24hr access to good food that I dont have to cook is pretty awesome). Age & gender arent important to me and I dont even mind if you smoke.

More about me.
I'm a social drinker, a morning person (well after the first cup of coffee/tea is in me, I love AM yoga and am a super touristy person (I'm the person who will drive 1/2 way across the country to see the worlds largest ball of string.)

Basically I want to get away from the snow, ice, and cold; sip mai tais on the water, dance into the wee hours of the morning, and eat every hour and a half.

So maybe, just maybe if this sounds appealing, and you think you are up for making a new pal, and you dont mind doing a cruise on a budget (bottom level, inside cabin, back of the boat - did I mention I'm a grad school student?), then maybe we should chat.
Sponsored Links