View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to spiaggedelmondo Send a message via MSN to spiaggedelmondo

well as far as I know when there are any cafe' on the ship it is extra cost, not included in the meal plan. I only heard this from my finance's mom when she returned from her cruise, she told me that all coffee was extra. I guess it would depend on what kind os package you bought. Have fun on your trip!

I am assuming that nominal is...

Quote:

Main Entry:
1nom·i·nal Listen to the pronunciation of 1nominal
Pronunciation:
\ˈnä-mə-nəl, ˈnäm-nəl\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English nominalle, from Medieval Latin nominalis, from Latin, of a name, from nomin-, nomen name — more at name
Date:
15th century

1: of, relating to, or being a noun or a word or expression taking a noun construction
2 a: of, relating to, or constituting a name b: bearing the name of a person
3 a: existing or being something in name or form only <nominal head of his party> b: of, being, or relating to a designated or theoretical size that may vary from the actual : approximate <the pipe's nominal size> c: trifling , insignificant <his involvement was nominal> <charged only nominal rent>
4of a rate of interest a: equal to the annual rate of simple interest that would obtain if interest were not compounded when in fact it is compounded and paid for periods of less than a year b: equal to the percentage by which a repaid loan exceeds the principal borrowed with no adjustment made for inflation5: being according to plan : satisfactory <everything was nominal during the launch>
— nom·i·nal·ly adverb
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nominal