View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2008, 03:06 AM
Admiral

You know, David B. Good my friend, I haven’t decided whether you piss me off or make me laugh…..

Do you stir the pot just because you like to stir, or because you have real concerns?

And while I’m thinking of it, the puppy avatar doesn’t really suit you – your James Bond avatar was much better.

So let’s have at it…….

Plantation-grown teak is a sustainable, Earth-friendly, economic-friendly natural resource. Plantation-grown teak trees are planted on farms, grown to maturity, and harvested. In their place new trees are planted, and the cycle continues. Teak wood is a remarkably durable wood species, resistant to all forms of attack. Teak has a remarkably high silica content, and is extremely oily for a hardwood.

Furniture crafted from teak wood is generational……..

Teak furniture crafted today will be enjoyed by my children. And their children. And their children………

Teak wood is also enjoyed by the United States Navy. All United States Navy large-caliber warships sail with teak decks, fore and aft.

And should you decide to debate me on United States Navy history, do so at your peril. For I will win, and you will lose.