View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Familiar Face

Default Panama & Caribbean November 2009

I am seeking a cruise share partner for any one or both of the following back to back Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas Panama and Caribbean cruises in 2009:

November 9 to 20 and
November 20 to 30

All of the cruises depart and return from Miami. I will be lecturing on these cruises and I am seeking a cruise share partner who would like to cruise on any of these cruises at a discount rate. You would have no working responsibilities on the cruise.

I am a retired University Professor who has completed almost 2 years of delivering special topic lectures on cruise ships. I had the opportunity to lecture on 11 cruises during that time with cruises all over the world lasting for 9 to 32 days duration.

I am aged 69 and an experienced cruiser, with over 35 lifetime cruises, going on 5 to 6 cruises a year now that I am retired. I can go on a cruise at a moments notice and don't mind repeating past destinations. It is the cruise experience that I enjoy with the good food, service, dancing, entertainment and meeting people. I am well travelled having visited every continent and most countries. My interests include cruising, travel, dancing, cooking, gardening and wine making.

Please PM me or
email me direct at onfirst1@yahoo.com

Don.
Sponsored Links