View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2009, 03:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Re: Vacations To Go.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L
Has anyone booked a cruise with vacationstogo.com? If so, was it a good experience?
I booked with vacationstogo.com for a land tour to include a prenite. The tour company later offered the prenight free. I called the agent to get a credit and his response to me was, "Oh, come on, Mr. xxx!". I then explained to him I would cancel and rebook if I didn't get the credit and told him I expect a TA to be my advocate, not opponent. He checked with his sup and later called me back to say i would get the credit. About a month before the tour, I called and left a message that I had not received my docs nor the free carry on bags the tour provides. He never called back and altho I did get the docs, I never got the bags. When I returned, I got an email from Vacations to Go pres. Alan Fox who wanted to know how things went. I emailed a response and got a reply back that they'd look in my complaints. I never received a reply. Recently, I emailed them to take me off their list as I would never book with them again. A supervisor called me back, took responsiblity and apologized...I told him I felt I had excellent service with AffordableTours for the same discount and reminded him people have a choice between good or bad service.