View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2009, 09:49 AM
Admiral

Good Morning all of my CruiseMates! Great news for Doug's Grand-Triplets, that's a great way to begin a day!

Todd I just took a moment to consult my handy dandy map and locate exactly where Greeneville, Tn is. I sure wish I had known you last summer as I was down in your neck of the woods at least 4 times. It is so beautiful! Who knows, maybe this summer we'll hitch up the fifth wheel and head your way again

Dave have fun out there, but be careful...

Jen have you taken me to the Day Spa yet? lol

Well today is one of those days full of the stuff that needs to get done. I wasted most of yesterday looking for a place to get my tire fixed. I finally just ran over to the dealership and they took it right in and got her done.

Today I need to get d/h's suitcase packed and ready to go. He is working the next two weeks up in Northern Indiana and will leave tomorrow night and home Friday night, then taking off again Sunday. So back to the salt mines for both of us. But looking forward to the next break the first week of February.

Teva is having a great clearance sale on their website, so I ordered a bunch of sandals for the fam from their website. Hope they arrive before the Blogger's cruise and most of all I hope they feel good on my poor sad sore feet.

The kids are really looking forward to the Blogger's Cruise. That was one thing, on our Europe Cruise they liked the kid's club and enjoyed it, But they really missed Freddy the Funnel. So they can't wait to see their old pal!

Well in a moment I need to sail off to laundry land Grrrrr! :evil:

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Read and post cruise reviews