Thread: Man overboard!!
View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Dave the Wave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave the Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter
Dave -- I know you are predisposed to "jests" and that is fine.

The only thing I ask is that you not link to those sites that are generally in the business of doing nothing but bashing the cruise industry. The less publicity for them the better.

Thank you.

Also - I played in bands for years, and certainly most musicians are not druggies/drinkers, but if you ever watch "where are they now" on VH1 there is hardly a single story of professional rock bands that does not involve rehab or an overdose. But those are ROCK bands - professional ones.

This young man was not a rock & roll band member - he was a professional singer (I believe I read he was the lead in the stage show) . That is vastly different. These people are usually pretty straight & narrow, not wild like Keith Richards.
Got you Paul. That site I know likes the dirt but had good comprensive list of OB's and how they happened and if they were rescued or not. I will refrain. Good article you wrote.

Keith Richards at least never OB'd. I saw the Stones (World's Greatest Rock n Roll band) recently in Tampa and for some senior citizens, they still know how to rock!

Read and post cruise reviews

Song of America Dec '90
Starship Majestic May '89
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Mariner May '07 April '08
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Radiance of the Seas Oct '10