View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Beginner

Default Chicago Guy looking for possibly a female cruisemate

All four of my cruises that i have taken has always been on Carnival, why you ask, they have always been known as the fun ship, thats what i like. Now what i am looking for is a 8) cool female 8) that would like to share a cabin, i am a social drinker and a social smoker. I do like visiting the islands or the beach in the morning or afternoon and also visiting the nightlife at night. I don`t care what age you are but please no drama queens or no psycho`s. I was thinking of sailing possibly the end of January or sometime in February. I would like to stick with the Carnival line but i will keep my options open. Eastern or Western Caribbean is fine with me. I am a 8) cool 8) single down to earth white professional 55 year old decent looking guy. Its been a while since i have been cruising, but i am way overdue. As you can see i just discovered this website on 1-06-09. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to email me at chiguy@chicagonet.net This ad is for first timers or experienced cruisers. I do live in Chicago. Thank you for taking the time out to read my ad. Next time i promise to keep it shorter.
Sponsored Links