View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Familiar Face

Default For Feb. 8, 2009, cruise out of either lauderdale or miami

Cruisemate needed for one of the following cruises departing Fort Lauderdale on Feb. 8, 2009: Crown Princess, 7 night Caribbean cruise, Costa Fortuna, 7 Night Caribbean Cruise, Carnival Freedom, 6 Night Western Caribbean Cruise, Emerald Princess, 10 Night Caribbean Cruise; or Miami: Triumph, 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise, Carnival Valor, 7 night Eastern Caribbean.

I am a single, respectful, white male, 68, neat and clean, easy-going, flexible, who enjoys soaking up the sun, swimming, and taking in the sights.

I enjoy doing things solo or together when mutually agreed. Educated, friendly, considerate, non-smoker. Age is not important, I get along with most everybody. I have been on several Caribbean cruises and shared space with cruisemates without any problems. No preference for man or woman, old or young, gay or straight, only requirement is that you don't mind sharing a cabin with a sensible, mature cruisemate to save the single supplement. If you snore, I don’t feel I could be a compatible cruisemate.

If you are interested pick a cruise and contact me: Charlesbarchfeld@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links