View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by richstacy
I'll leave you to your gossip. But to me it is unseemly intrusion into the private affairs of strangers for the purpose of titilation. Exactly like ogling a horrible accident as you drive by and are disappointed that the autorities have covered the mangled bodies. Very symptomatic of what is wrong with today's thrill seeking, soap opera mentality. Sorry ladies, but that's the way I see it. It's a major flaw in our society. Created by TV andd Movies. IMHO.

Nothing agaisnt any of you personally. Heck I'm as guilty of it as anyone from time to time.
Yes you are guilty of it, since you did after all enter this thread, even though it clearly was about something you think we should not discuss or should not be discussed. I remember once, a neighbour telling my mother how terrible it was that every one was watching over at another house where there had been some going's on. How ever she herself was glued to her window watching.......That spoke volumes.