View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2009, 05:05 PM
Admiral

Thanks for the insult melody. Nastyness is always appreciated.

"Duh! Stacy....of course they are still dead. That's not what I meant and you know it." Well what did you mean?

My point merely was that they stopped the search over a week ago. The Bureau will put out a final report in a few weeks, then it will be case closed. It will probably conclude: probable suicide.

As I said before: "I spent a career working with the victims of violent crime, helping them in any way I could. Nor do I think this case should not be discussed -- its just that in MHO, enough is enough. I do respect your opinions, and I'm sure your intentions are completely fair-minded and honorable. Lets just agree to disagree on this one." I certainly did not intend to offend you melody.

In the meantime, why the interest? I don't want to offend you Melody, but at this late date, with the search called off and the couple presumed dead -- continued interest seems a bit, well, ghoulish. I am only monitoring this thread to see how long it can possibly go on. I am amazed that it has gone on this long.
richard

Polynesia, Carib. '86
Cr. Odyssey, Scandinavia, '91, 30 Day S Pac. 2002
Crystal Harm, Aust., N.Z., '94
Royal Odyssey, AK,'96
Old Cr. Pr. Canal, '97
RCCL, Carib, 1998
Volendam, Car, 2000
Ryndam, 35 day S. Am., Antarctica, '03
Is. Pr., Canal, 2004
Statendam, 34 day China, Japan, AK '06
Cr.Pr., Carib. 08