View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2009, 04:14 PM
Admiral

Default Re: All inclusive Beach with cozumel-watersports.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcar77
Hi there, we were wondering if anybody has been on this beach break, it looks just great and all our kids would have activities there (giving us a break haha) any feedback?
Cozumel is one of the ports that can easily be done on your own.
It is safe and fun.

Our family of four have been going to Paradise Beach since it opened.
It is a free beach that does not charge for the lounge chairs, umbrellas, tables, CLEAN restrooms, changing rooms ...even Internet at the bar is free.

All they ask is that you eat/drink $10.00 per person while you are there and even that is on the honor system.

They also offer an OPTIONAL $10 wristband that allows the use of water and land toys (2 water trampolines and the bridge between them, iceberg, kayaking, snorkeling, floats (both individual and multi-person) , land toys like a bungie trampoline...you can even climb a coconut tree.

Our 2 boys always get the wristband...hubby and I do not. We are shade people.

Taxis to any beach resort on the West side will be $12-15 one way for up to 4 people.

Paradise Beach's food and drinks are ala carte...so you only pay for what you eat/drink and this lessens the chance that you are going to be around folks doing an 'all you can drink" and trying to get their money's worth...if you get my drift.

If it were adults only...I would recommend Nachi for an all inclusive of $49.00 per adult. But that does not include the limited activities they offer. Those are additional.

Hope you have a great cruise.

If it is Carnival and it floats....we have sailed it!

Hubby ... DIAMOND (every ship except the Carnivale)
Me ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale)
20 year old son ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale...he is the only DOUBLE Milestone under the age of 21)
24 year old son ... DIAMOND