Originally Posted by Parrot Mom
Not only do we need a Brazilian Visa for $140.00 each...but we need yellow fever shots otherwise we aren't allowed on the Pacific Princess.
I heard that 150 people were denied boarding on the Mariner of the Seas Jan4, 09 out of FLL because they did not have Brazilian Visas.
If you go to Iguazu and just the Argentina side you do not need the Visa, but I would get it since I have heard that the Brazilian side has much better view. From the videos that I have seen, I would tend to agree. I've been to South America three times and finally went to Iguazu.
I'm not sure if any of these links will help but will post anyhow.
Type sea scanner in address bar (leave out the space between sea and scanner and put the dot com in. Click skip and the it will show you where ships are.
SOUTH AMERICA CAPE HORN CRUISE FEB. 04 Report
Marcello is from Chile but lives in California- Great arrangements
CHILEAN FJORDS AND USHUAIA
PUNTA ARENAS & CAPE HORN
Valpairaiso to Fort Lauderdale (Panama Canal)
PAST CRUISES: 1.Stella Oceanus 1975 South America, 2. Stella Oceanus 1977 Black Sea and Crimean Peninsula. 3. Mermox 1979 Med. Rome,Sicily,and Nice,Malta. 4. SS Freeport to Gulf Mexico. 5.Vistafjord to Caribbean 1981. 6. Sagafjord to Alaska 1983. 7. Stella Solaris to Aegean, Israel and Egypt 1984. 8. Mississippi Queen out of New Orleans. 9. Nantucket Clipper out of Boston 10. Fairsky to Caribbean 1987. 11. Royal Odyssey Med.& Dubrovnik. 12. Carnivalle to Bahamas 1990. 13. Crown Odyssey to Eastern South America 1991. 14.Monarch of the Seas Eastern Caribbean 1995. 15 Royal Odyssey (Old Royal Viking Sea) Panama Canal 1995. 16 Egypt-Nile River Cruise 1996.
17. Splendour of the Seas- Fjords of Norway 1997. 18 Sun Viking –Orient Cruise 1997.
19. Renaissance R-4 Barcelona-Lisbon 1999. 20. Paradise- Caribbean 1999.
21. Millennium to Baltic Capitals 2000. 22. Summit to Caribbean 2001.
23. Constellation –Fjords of Norway 2002. 24.Horizon –Mexico 2003. 25. Infinity to Alaska 2003. 26. Holiday to Mexico 2003. 27. Infinity -South America Cape Horn 2004. 28. Constellation- Transatlantic 2004. 29.Legend of Seas- Western Caribbean 2005.
30. Millennium- Panama Canal 2006. 31. Rhapsody of Seas- Western Caribbean 2006. 32. Constellation- New England/Canada 2006. 33.Millennium-Caribbean 2007. 34.Voyager of the Seas- Caribbean 35.Mercury- South Pacific 2007.