Thread: 1A cabin info
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2009, 11:53 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth
I'm attempting my luck with 1A cabins on the Holiday ( U212) and Triumph ( 6226). U212 has a window supposedly 8) .
If I don't like it, I'll spread the word. :o
I have 6227 on Triumph. The cabin opposite yours. Hope you dont hate yours. I would have picked one of the 1As with two windows or even a port hole had I had any choice. I booked thru sky auction site and their terms are they pick your cabin.

I dont have that cabin until next Dec. PM me how you like it and if its quiet above the theater if you are in it before me.
8) ....for a solo traveler such as myself I'm sure 1A will be fine. As for being directly over the theater, I don't see a problem. On the Destiny last year, I was in room 6105 down the hall from 6127. Never was affected by the show lounge. Actually it appears there is perhaps an audio/tech room right on that hallway. There was a "secret" door right next to 6127
By the way, I stopped by to chat with the occupant of 6127 and was told that the room was ideal for one person. (Destiny 6127=Triumph 6227, Destiny 6105=Triumph6205 )

Read and post cruise reviews

Read and post cruise reviews
/ticker.png">