View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Carnival Freedom (Feb 22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyjayhawk
We are going on our first cruise, also our honeymoon cruise and we are on the Carnival Freedom as advised by our TA. It is more our type of ship as she thought. We are in our mid 30's and love faced paced life and enjoy drinking, lauhging and dancing. We were given the room 6487 Starboard of deck 6 aft-s (not sure what all of that means) however we did get a larger balcony. Has anyone had experience on this ship or in this room or know anything about this deck? I am quite excited. I have read negative and positive comments however we like to form our own as we are pretty excited to get our of the 8 degree weather here in the midwest. My husband has NEVER seen the ocean and is very excited. Any comments or advice would be great! thanks in advance and HAPPY SAILING TO ALL!

~Tracy
Tracy - I received your email, and replied last weekend. Not sure if you got it. I could not find your user-name on CC... here is the roll call I was referring to (DO meet up with these great folks - especially Don -DGP1111):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=533857

Tom