View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to misguidedangel

"Elegant" night is what you want it to be. You may choose to bring a cocktail dress and tux, or you might just bring a nice dress/or suit and a mens suit for the elegant nights. Many men/women dress up quite fancy still, but it is always up to you how you want to dress that night...You'll fit in better if you have an outfit that you would wear to a classy restaurant vs a quality family restaurant.

I wear my black dress pants and a nice blose. It is good enough and I don't care what others think. I saw men wearing what they would wear to work if they worked in an office (shirt, no jacket, and dress casual pants) and women wearing pants and a blouse that would/can be work if she worked in an office....

Your comfort level will dictate what you want to wear/bring. Thus, if you want fancy restaurant, wear the cocktail dress/tux, if you want to leave the fancy clothes at home bring office appropriate outfit and all will work well....

PS--you will love the Liberty-the decor is quite pleasing and Steve the CD is really a nice guy, and funny too. I hope James is still the assistant CD!!! Be wary of Carlos, he is a trickster, a awesome guy, but a cheeky trickster!

1991 Holiday
2007 Victory & Triumph
2008 Conquest & Liberty
2009 Valor, Freedom, and Splendor
2010 Glory and Liberty
2011 Glory

I gotta go where it's warm.....

Over 40 victim of fate.....