View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentravelin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacey717
thank you!
No problem. So how was your cruise on the Glory? I've been looking at cruising on this ship.

Oh yeah, where in KY are you from? I grew up in Winchester just outside Lexington. Are you guys Wildcat fans?
The glory was awesome.. my first cruise thought so i dont have anything to compare it to... but i really loved it.. the ship was awesome although my fiancee's mom said it seemed to hard to get to places but it was fine for me.. She would rather be on royal so she had a few things she didnt like about it.. we were supposed to go to belize and some where else but a hurricane had hit them so we went to key west, cozumel, costa maya, and bahamas. I had alot of fun! BUT i wear contacts and i left my extras in GA where my soon to be mother-in-law lives and the first day on the cruise i ripped one of my contacts! so i was half blind the whole time.. other than that it was great.. We had a balcony room. I cant wait to go on a million more! I'm definitely hooked!

I live in Bromley its like 5 mins away from Cincinnati if you didnt know that already. Im not into sports to much but i always cheer for kentucky teams lol so yea i like them

Read and post cruise reviews